10.1.05

irony strikes again

i shouldn't have titled my blog as i did........ came back to bite me in the ass already. i never intended to be so neglectful, and i want desperately to blog about something pithy, funny, insightful, informative, soulful, or something...

but as it stands, i am practically narcoleptic from my recent medical interventions and the whole handful of pills i swallow every few hours. not to mention practically bipolar from the corticosteroids that are supposedly soothing my meninges (while making me a basketcase.. nice tradeoff).


i shall return, and soon, DAMMIT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Charles said...

hey you - keep your head up... i don't know whats specifically ailing you, but I certainly hope for your full recovery... not to sound insincere, but do you need any help?

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home