13.12.04

the irony, it hurts



So cute and fuzzy. You too can buy the common cold (or any of a variety of plush microbes) at ThinkGeek.com, for a mere $5.99! Or you can just visit me and take a swish out of my Nalgene bottle, as it is undoubtedly festering with the cute little guys.

Not only is he cuddly, soft and blue, he has impeccable timing. In my case, he shows up uninvited (and with a vengeance) promptly for final exams. In your case, you can coordinate his arrival with a range of shipping options.

Can we say opportunistic?

*sniffle, cough, sigh* Off in a weary attempt to study, useless Coricidin in hand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saint Nate said...

I love ThinkGeek. Who else could make flesh-eating bacteria look so snuggle-able?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Dr. Charles said...

That's really funny. I'll have to put that on my list for santa. it would be a conversation piece if nothing else.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home