3.12.04

came out clean

So, my previous attempts at blogging have sucked. A lot. Once again I am attempting to redeem myself by purging the awful old entries. All two of them.

This blog is my perspective both as a patient and a pre-med student. I have unfortunately had more than ample opportunity to see things from the receiving end of medical care.

Medicine has always fascinated me -- long before I had any known health issues. My health problems have proved catalytic, though, teaching me a hell of a lot that I wouldn't otherwise know. I am currently studying behavioral neuroscience, and am particularly interested in the neurophysiology of addiction, social predictors of drug abuse, and CSF dynamics. [i know, the last one seems like it came from left field, but hey. that's me. :) And no the addiction stuff has not been drawn from personal experience.. I just find it fascinating. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home